This unique set-top box features three different scalable outputs for extreme flexibility; Y, Pb, and Pr Component, RGBHV (Red, Green, Blue, Horizontal Sync, Vertical Sync), and DB15 (RGB).
What does HSYNC stand for?
HSYNC stands for Horizontal Sync
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Humane Society Youth (East Haddam, CT)
- Humberside and South Yorkshire Army Cadet Force (UK)
- High School Youth Action Team
- Hyde Street Youth Band (Australia)
- Handsome Sailor Yacht Charters (Port Aransas, TX)
- Humane Society of York County (est. 1976; Fort Mill, SC)
- High School Youth Forum
- High Street Youth Health Service (Australia)
- Harvard Summit for Young Leaders in China
- High School Youth Ministry
- Homeland Security Yellow Pages (registered trademark of Homeland Security Strategy, Inc.; New Rochelle, NY)
- Heeressportzentrum (Austria)
- Hellenic Subduction Zone (geology)
- High Security Zones
- High Signal Zones (neurology)
- Hrvatski Savez Zadruga (Croatian: Croatian Association of Cooperatives)
- Hydrate Stability Zone (geology)
- Hartford Street Zen Center (San Francisco, CA)
- High Security Zone Residents Liberation Force (Tamil rebel group, Sri Lanka)
- (USN Rating) Hull Maintenance Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gefen's new product, based upon ActiveConnect technology, is capable of streaming high performance HDMI at up to 50 meters and offers a reliable and robust method of extending HDMI signals over standard RGBH&V (red, green, blue, horizontal sync and vertical sync) cables that are terminated with a BNC connector.
Previously available analog PLLs with an external loop filter degrade performance since horizontal sync frequencies can vary over the wide range of 15 kilohertz (kHz) to more than 100kHz.
Dubbed the "Video Key," the ICS1522 is designed to accept external low frequency reference inputs such as the 30 KHz horizontal sync "line" frequency of a video monitor, or a 15KHz NTSC sync pulse.
Scanning Frequency: 15 to 100 kHz for horizontal sync.
8 inch, x1 --Rated supply voltage: 100 to 120/200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz --Power consumption: 250W --Connection terminals: USB, RS-232C, Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video, RGB Analog (VGA), Audio Input, Audio Output, Computer Audio Input --Scanning frequency: 15 to 100kHZ for horizontal sync, 50 to 100Hz for vertical sync, 140MHz for dot clock --Audio output: 1W monaural --Voltage: 100 to 120/200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz --Dimensions: 10.
43, PAL-M, PAL-N (4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio) Supported computers: IBM compatible, Macintosh, PC98, workstation (some are not supported) Scanning frequency: 15 to 80 kHz for horizontal sync, 50 to 100 Hz for vertical sync, 100 MHz for dot clock Audio output: 1 W monaural Built-in speaker: 4 cm x 3 cm, x1 Rated supply voltage: 100 to 120/200 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz; 100V AC, 50/60 Hz (Japan) Power consumption: 200 W Dimensions: 71/2x 3 x 12 inches Weight of main unit: approximately 5.
The IC contains a frequency-to-voltage converter, which in turn controls the frequency tracking of the on-chip voltage-controlled oscillator to the incoming horizontal sync signal.