When cross sections are created from the maps, the horizontal units displayed in the well headers or horizontal scale bars can be converted accurately to any desired units.
What does H Scale stand for?
H Scale stands for Horizontal Scale
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Magnetic Field (physics)
- Metro Montreal (postal code designation, Canada)
- Planck's Constant (6.626 × 10^-34 joule-second)
- Sulfur Mustard (blister warfare agent)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (33 cents, introduced 10 Jan 1999)
- US DoT tire speed rating (130 mph)
- Winchester Repeating Arms Company (headstamp for rim-fire cartridges)
- Horizontal Distance
- Hit or Miss (lumber industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 including improved query optimizer now supporting compound indexes, improved horizontal scale out with support of distributed databases, improved production environments due to new online database configuration capabilities, and general multi core performance improvements.
The start of the horizontal scale, 1989, is the year the Berlin Wall fell.
Scales: Keep them in proportion, with the independent variable on the horizontal scale and the dependent variable on the vertical.
Although several uncertainties remain," Allison says, "the clearly defined horizontal scale and the implication of the hexagon's longitudinally fixed position make it a wonderful template for understanding the vertical structure of the atmosphere beneath it.
The new object offers circular and semi-circular gauges similar to speedometers as well as vertical and horizontal scales.