To do this, put the two base units in place, then insert shims until the units are flush with your horizontal reference line.
What does HRL stand for?
HRL stands for Horizontal Reference Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of HRL
We have 78 other meanings of HRL in our Acronym Attic
- Halifax Regional Libraries
- Hardware Requirements List
- Harlingen, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Health Reference Level
- Health Research Laboratory
- Hemostasis Reference Laboratory (Hamilton Civic Hospitals Research Centre, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Hereditary, Relativist and Logistic (economic theory)
- High Rock Lake (North Carolina)
- Histopathology Reference Library (Hercules, CA)
- Home Run League (adult Wiffle ball league)
- Housing and Residential Life (various schools)
- Hughes Research Laboratories
- Hunter River Lancers
- Hydrosystems Research Laboratory (Florida Atlantic University)
- Human 60S Ribosomal Subunit Protein L14
- Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (Washington, DC)
- High Resolution Laterolog Array (oil Industry)
- Human Reovirus-Like Agent
- Human Rights Lawyers Association (UK)
- Human Rights Law in Africa Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, using oil pastels, we drew the almond-shaped eyes, just above the horizontal reference line, from the edge of the circle to the midline.
However, MACD and its signal line crossing above the zero horizontal reference line on a daily chart is extremely bullish.