Memorial Hospital will provide users with fingerprint authentication to all enterprise applications including Claims Administrator, Pathways Compliance Advisor, Embla, Medtuity, IMPAX, OBIX, Horizon Patient Folder, Horizon Business Folder, Softlab, Paragon, and Systoc.
What does HPF stand for?
HPF stands for Horizon Patient Folder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPF
We have 145 other meanings of HPF in our Acronym Attic
- High Power Field (microscopy)
- High Pressure Feeder
- High-Power Field (laboratory data)
- High-Pressure Freezing (cryofixation)
- Highest Possible Frequency
- Highest Priority First
- Historic Preservation Foundation (various locations)
- Home Parenteral Feeding
- Homeownership Preservation Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Homologous Protein Family
- Horizontal Processing Facility (US NASA)
- Horsepower Factor
- Host Parameter File
- Hours Post Fertilization
- Human Powered Flight (aviation)
- Hurley Palmer Flatt (UK engineering consultancy)
- High-Performance FORTRAN for Advanced Applications
- High Pressure Freezing and Freeze Substitution
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
- Anti-Human Platelet Factor 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horizon Patient Folder Release of Information is designed to assist hospitals and medical practices of all sizes with their efforts to increase efficiencies and create revenue-generating opportunities.