I hope you don't mind if I say that it was a nice piece of journalism, both informative and uplifting.
What does HYDM stand for?
HYDM stands for Hope You Don't Mind
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hybrid Digital/Analog Computer
- Hydraulic Accumulator
- Hydroclimatological Data Retrieval Program (Canada)
- Hudson Yards Development Corporation (New York)
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- High Yield Debt Obligation
- Hydraulic Oil
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)
- Hydrographic Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm completely nude.
Brian says: 'Conor, I hope you don't mind me saying.
Still, we hope you don't mind, we hope you don't mind, folk having a giggle about it, Elton
In the letter sent from Cornton Vale prison, MacKenzie wrote: "I hope you don't mind me writing you a letter but I just want you to know that I love you and always will.
Even Rihanna has come up to me and said 'I hope you don't mind.
Hope you don't mind my asking, but I thought I would try.
I felt I had to write back to you, I hope you don't mind.