Together the churches had raised about pounds 55,000 in three years to pay for Hope 2000, a one-off Millennium spectacle.
What does H2K stand for?
H2K stands for Hope 2000 (hacker convention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Highway to Hell
- Him to Her
- Host to Host
- House 2 Home (various organizations)
- Human to Human (information technology, business process management)
- Human to Human (transmission of disease)
- Hummer 2 Hydrogen (GM experimental hydrogen fuel cell-powered SUV)
- Hackers 2 Hackers Conference
- Hope to Hear from You Soon (chat)
- Hell If I Know (Defying Gravity; TV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I HOPE 2000 WILL open the door to an era of positive change for the National Conference of Editorial Writers.
We are going to remain focused on running the business as well as we can and we hope 2000 will be just as good for us as last year.
But revellers in the city's Centenary Square and Broad Street stopped the partying for a moment to share their millennium hopes and dreams with Sunday Mercury reporter Emma Brady and photographer Sam Bagnall NIGEL Bennett, 26, added: "I hope 2000 is going to be a good year because 1999 wasn't great but all I really want is happiness for my wife and daughter.
The WHO and De Beers will also still proceed as planned this summer to execute three comprehensive National Immunization Days as part of a campaign entitled "Diamond Day of Hope 2000.