What does HFBCU stand for?
HFBCU stands for Hoosier Farm Bureau Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Heptafluorobutyric Anhydride
- High-Frequency Bekesy Audiometry
- Hamilton Fall Bird Count (est. 1974; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Heart of Florida Borzoi Club (dogs)
- Henning Family Business Center (Effingham, IL)
- High Frequency Broadcasting Conference
- Housing Foundation of British Columbia (Canada)
- Houston's First Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
- Hartree-Fock + Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer
- High Frequency Broadband Communications System
- Howard Frazier Barker Elliott Inc.
- Human Fetal Bronchial Epithelial
- Handbook For a Better Future
- Hawaii Farm Bureau Federation
- High-Frequency Boost Filter
- Home Federal Bank of Florida
- Huron Fringe Birding Festival
- Hyperfine Blocking Filter
- Historic Farm Buildings Group (UK)
- Hawaii Forest Bird Interagency Database Project (US Geological Survey)