Which goes some way to explaining the title of their much-hyped platinum album, Hooray For Boobies.
What does HFB stand for?
HFB stands for Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HFB
We have 36 other meanings of HFB in our Acronym Attic
- High Frequency Bandwidth (band)
- High Frequency Bipolar (device)
- High Frequency Broadcast
- High Functioning Bipolar
- Hindu Forum of Britain (UK)
- Hit From Behind
- Hollow Fiber Bioreactor (culture system)
- Home Federal Bank (various locations)
- Home Furnishings Business (magazine)
- Hood Famous Bakeshop (Seattle, WA)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
- Host Federation-Broker
- Housing Finance Bank (various locations)
- Houston Food Bank (Houston, TX)
- Hybrid Fluidized Bed
- Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov Self Consistent Field Random Phase Approximation
- Hebrew Free Burial Association
- Heptafluorobutyric Anhydride
- High-Frequency Bekesy Audiometry
- Hamilton Fall Bird Count (est. 1974; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's taken from the album Hooray For Boobies - are you spotting a theme here?
The band's second album, Hooray For Boobies, was released on the Geffen label in October.