About Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel Columbia Cliff Villas is a luxury condominium hotel situated along a 200' cliffside in Hood River, Oregon.
What does HOO stand for?
HOO stands for Hood River, Oregon (Amtrak station code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOO
We have 7 other meanings of HOO in our Acronym Attic
- With Honours (degree)
- Teléfonos de Honduras (Honduras)
- Healthcare of New York
- Hanford Operations Office
- Head of Operations
- Headquarters Operations Officer (US NRC)
- Heroes of Olympus
- High Office of Oversight
- Holding Our Own
- Home Office Overhead
- Hours of Operation (various organizations)
- Housing Operations Office (various schools)
- Hrvatski Olimpijski Odbor (Croatian Olympic Committee)
- Hooters Community Endowment Fund
- Hazardous Occupations Order for Agriculture (US Department of Labor)
- Haskell Object Observation Debugger (computer programming)
- Hereditary Onycho-Osteodysplasia (genetic disorder)
- Hierarchical Object-Oriented Design
- HIV Ontario Observational Database (est. 1994; research study; Canada)
- High-Resolution Oceanographic Observation Data Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bringing together video processing, image stabilization and target tracking in a small low power system, this new product will greatly increase the stability and image range of the Goodrich TASE gimbal family produced at Goodrich's ISR Systems business in Hood River, Oregon (Cloud Cap Technology) or similar gimbaled camera systems developed by other manufacturers.
After a honeymoon in Hood River, Oregon, the couple resides in Jackson where the bride is completing her doctorate in physical therapy at The University of Mississippi Medical Center and the groom is employed as a process engineer at Eaton Aerospace.
The solution for some may be Tofurky, a complete roast turkey dinner with mushroom gravy and wild rice stuffing produced by Turtle Island Foods in Hood River, Oregon.
Marbach is a photographer who has been published in other books on the area and lives in Hood River, Oregon.