He became an Honorary Chaplain to the Queen, one of 34 holders of the post, which is awarded for distinguished service.
What does QHC stand for?
QHC stands for Honorary Chaplain to the Queen (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QHC
We have 14 other meanings of QHC in our Acronym Attic
- Quarter Horse Association (various locations)
- Queensland Hotels Association (Australia)
- Quincy Housing Authority
- Quinton Hazel Automotive Ltd
- Quarter Horse Association of Alberta
- Quakers Hill Anglican Church
- Quarter Horse Association Luxembourg
- Quasielastic Helium Atom Scattering (chemistry)
- Quinte Home Builders Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quartz Hill Branch Library (Lancaster, CA)
- Quadrature Hybrid Coupler
- Quality in Health Care (journal)
- Quarter Horse Club
- Queens Hospital Center (New York City)
- Queens Hospital Close (University of Birmingham; UK)
- Queensland Heritage Council (independent statutory authority; Australia)
- Quinte Healthcare Corporation
- Quaker Hill Civic Association (New York)
- Queenswood Heights Community Association (Canada)
- Quaker Hill Conference Center (Richmond, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ex-Vicar dies A FORMER vicar of both Spittal and Tweedmouth in Berwick, who was previously an Honorary Chaplain to the Queen, has died.
He was appointed Honorary Chaplain to the Queen and Companion of the Order of Bath.