In 1963, Hennessy was named honorary aide-de-camp to Governor General Georges Vanier.
What does HADC stand for?
HADC stands for Honorary Aide-de-Camp (French: Honorary Camp Assistant; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HADC
We have 21 other meanings of HADC in our Acronym Attic
- Hornsby and Districts Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (Australia)
- Hydrographic Automated Data Acquisitioning And Processing System
- Hendon and District Archaeological Society (UK)
- Hearing Aid Dispensers Bureau (Department of Consumer Affairs; California)
- High Altitude Dive Bomb
- High-Availability Database
- Highly-Available Database Services
- Haymarket Affair Digital Collection (Chicago Historical Society)
- Heart of America Dance Centre (Lees Summit, MO)
- Holloman Air Development Center
- Hough Area Development Corporation (est. 1968; Cleveland, OH)
- Housing Authority of Dekalb County (Decatur, GA)
- Hungerford and District Community Arts Festival (UK)
- Hadley Centre Coupled Climate Model
- Habitat Alteration, Disruption or Destruction
- Highest Average Daily Dose
- Hikers Against Doo-Doo (grass roots organization to eliminate human and domesticated animal feces on hiking trails)
- Hippies Against Drunk Driving
- Hirst Arts Design Derby (contest)
- Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as honorary aide-de-camp to a succession of B.
And I am also an honorary aide-de-camp for Prince Swebomin of Burma - he's the godfather of my young daughter Lucy.