In cooperation with civil rights groups, the commission raises awareness of womenYs rights and honor-based violence through education, the media, and health and religious institutions.
What does HBV stand for?
HBV stands for Honor-Based Violence (form of domestic violence)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBV
We have 66 other meanings of HBV in our Acronym Attic
- Haskell Bottom Up Rewrite Generator
- Hattiesburg (Mississippi)
- Hardware Blocking/Unblocking Sending
- Handel Banken und Versicherungen (Labor Union Trading, Banking, Insurance)
- Health-Based Value (safety measurement)
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Heterostructure Barrier Varactor
- Hietsu Beach Volley (Finland)
- High Biological Value
- Holz Beton Verbund (German: Wood-Concrete Composite)
- Human Behavioral Variables
- l'Harmonie Beaulieu-Vayrac
- British Columbia Hobby Brewers and Vintners Association (Canada)
- Hose Bibb Vacuum Breaker
- Hepatitis B Virus Core
- Hepatitis B Viral Infection
- Het Belang Van Limburg
- Hepatitis B Viral Liver Disease
- Hamiltonian Boundary Value Method (mathematics)
- Hepatitis B Virus Markers
Samples in periodicals archive:
If Chicagoans could abide honor-based violence, if they maintained a curious reverence for fair fights, and if they even believed that residents assumed certain risks when they ventured in public, local jurors expressed only loathing for killers who struck without giving their victims a fighting chance, particularly when the attackers belonged to the working class and the victims belonged to the middle class.