The study involved 774 elderly Japanese-American men who took part in the Honolulu-Asia Aging Study.
What does HAAS stand for?
HAAS stands for Honolulu-Asia Aging Study
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAAS
We have 6 other meanings of HAAS in our Acronym Attic
- High-Altitude Airdrop Resupply System (US DoD)
- Henryetta Animal Aid Rescue Team
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HIV and AIDS treatment)
- Histamine activating antiviral regressive therapy
- HIV/AIDS Alliance for Region Two, Inc.
- Humanistic Alternatives to Addiction, Research and Treatment
- Hardware as a Service
- Heart of America Aquarium Society (Kansas City)
- Hebei Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Hollywood Academy of Arts and Science (charter school; Hollywood, FL)
- Hunter Area Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare
- Handheld Antenna Array Testbed
- Height Above Average Terrain
- Human Activity Assistive Technology (psychological model)
- Human Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (protein)
- Hawaii Activities and Tours Association (Honolulu)
- Houston Area Air Traffic System
- Houston Area Apple Users Group
- Hanger and Analysis Update Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental, life-style, and physical precursors of clinical Parkinson's disease: recent findings from the Honolulu-Asia Aging Study.
Data and Methods HONOLULU-ASIA AGING STUDY COHORT The Honolulu-Asia Aging Study (HAAS) cohort consists of Japanese-American men born from 1900 through 1919 and living on Oahu, Hawaii when the study began.
WASHINGTON -- The presence of constipation, poor olfaction, slow reaction time, and excessive daytime sleepiness in any combination strongly suggests the presence of preclinical Parkinson's disease, according to findings from the ongoing Honolulu-Asia Aging Study presented at the World Parkinson Congress.