Locus also welcomed two DOE research laboratories to its list of customers, and signed a contract with the Honolulu Board of Water Supply that opened the door to water quality management for water utilities.
What does HBWS stand for?
HBWS stands for Honolulu Board of Water Supply (Hawaii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HBWS in our Acronym Attic
- Handball Bezirk Weser Ems (German handball club)
- Home-Based Women Entrepreneurs (metropolitan St. Louis, MO)
- Harefield Backyard Wrestling Federation (London, UK)
- Home Builders Warranty Insurance (Australia)
- Happy Birthday Wanda June (play)
- Home Based Working Moms
- Harold Bell Wright Public Library (Pierce City, MO)
- Halden Boiling Heavy-Water Reactor
- Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (botany)
- High Band Warning Receiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 parts per billion (PPB) in a Honolulu Board of Water Supply (BWS) well providing water to Wahiawa and Whitmore Village in Honolulu County.