Business events SA & SEA Malaysia Tokio Marine sold its stake in Hong Leong Bhd Tokio Marine sold all shares in its Malaysia Takaful joint venture, Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful Bhd.
What does HLTMT stand for?
HLTMT stands for Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful (Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Helicase-Like Transcription Factor (human enzyme)
- High-Level Task Force
- Half Life Team Fortress Classic
- High Level Task Force on Conventional Arms Control
- High Level Task Force Support Team
- Hard Landscape Training Group (Cheadle, Staffordshire, England, UK)
- Has Left The Game (gaming)
- High Level Task Group
- WebMD Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- High Level Trade Officials
- High Level Test Plan (Nortel)
- High Level Twisted Pipe
- Hippocampic Long-Term Potentialization
- High-Level Timed Petri Nets
- Heart-Lung Transplant Recipient
- High Lift Technical Requirement (aircraft high lift systems)
- Human Language Technology Research Institute (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Half-Life Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 2011: PT Asuransi Jiwa Sinarmas, Indonesia April 2011: Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful Bbd.
lt;p>Malaysians look to capital protected savings Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful (HLTM Takaful) reports SGD 10 million ($6.