Hong Leong Islamic Bank is also looking to spread its wings.
What does HLIB stand for?
HLIB stands for Hong Leong Islamic Bank (Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hekemian Laboratories Incorporated
- High Layer Information
- High Level Interface
- High-Low Impedance (microwave theory)
- Highland Light Infantry
- Hispanic Leadership Institute
- Host Language Interface
- Howard Leight Industries (various locations)
- Human Life International
- Human-Level Intelligence
- Hargovan Lakhmidas Institute of Commerce
- Home Loan Investment Company (Colorado)
- Housing Loans Insurance Corporation (Australia)
- Halawa-Luluku Interpretive Development (Hawaii)
- Holy Land Institute for the Deaf (Jordan)
- High Level Information Extraction (workshop)
- Human Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Human Leukocyte Interferon Preparation
- Hong Leong Investment Holdings (Singapore)
- Higher-Level Image Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad (HLISB), a subsidiary of Hong Leong Bank Berhad, opened its first branch in Terengganu Tuesday, making it the fourth branch in the country.