In this role, Azzi will succeed Pik-Yee Foong who has left to join Hong Leong Bank in Malaysia.
What does HLB stand for?
HLB stands for Hong Leong Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLB
We have 42 other meanings of HLB in our Acronym Attic
- Human Live Anthrax Vaccine
- Health Love Awareness Wealth (network)
- Hungry Like A Wolf (Duran Duran song)
- Hybrid Laser Arc Welding
- Here's Looking At You Kid
- Harder Logistik Beratung (German: Harder Logistics Consultancy)
- Hardware Load Balancer
- Harvest Land Base
- Heritage Land Bank (Alaska)
- HL Bourgeois High School (Gray, LA)
- Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design (company with studios in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Boston)
- Hotels Licensing Board (Singapore)
- Huanglongbing (citrus disease)
- Hydrophilic-Lipophilic Balance
- High-Level Bus Analyzer
- Hastings Lake Bible Camp (Canada)
- High Level Business Case (various organizations)
- Hispanic Latino Business Council (Louisville, KY)
- Hunsinger Lane Baptist Church (Louisville, KY)
- Hamstring/low Back Flexibility
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 01 April 2013 Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLB) has announced that its CEO would soon resign from the bank.
Hong Leong Islamic's financial institution ratings mirror those of its parent, Hong Leong Bank Berhad.
Other prominent partners in the region include Toyota Finance of Japan, Samsung of Korea, Hong Leong Bank of Malaysia and Development Bank of Singapore.
Malaysia Hong Leong Bank Bhd, the sixth-biggest of Malaysia's 10 lenders, said its bad loans have peaked and are expected to fall this year, helped by a recovery in the country's economy.
Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBB) stated that its group managing director/CEO Yvonne Chia is to retire with effect from June 30, 2013.