21 billion worth of Hong Kong dollars into the market to defend the local currency, whose value has been driven up to near the 7.
What does HK$ stand for?
HK$ stands for Hong Kong Dollars
This definition appears very frequently
- Hostile Kids (gaming clan)
- Hugs & Kisses
- Human Glandular Kallikrein
- Human Kinetics
- Hurricane Katrina
- Hyperkalemia (elevated potassium)
- Housekeeping Telemetry
- Hong Kong-Japan Business Co-operation Committee (est. 1979; also seen as HKJBCC)
- High K and High Glutathione
- High K and Low Glutathione
- Human Kallikrein 1
- Human Keratin 1
- Human Keratin 10 Gene
- Hong Kong Isolate (hepatitis)
- Human Kallikrein 2
- Light-Weight and Dynamic Dependency Injection Framework (Java)
- Hexokinase 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speculators engaged in a series of sales of Hong Kong Dollars on spot and forward markets.