The Honey I Shrunk the Audience show was quietly closed, and Imagineers (Disney technicians) moved in with a truckload of equipment used to install the Captain EO show for a special executive presentation," Contactmusic quoted Disney blog MiceAge.
What does HISTA stand for?
HISTA stands for Honey I Shrunk the Audience (Disney)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HISTA
- Horticultural Inspection Society, Southern Chapter (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- Histamine-Induced Soluble Suppressor Factor
- High Speed Strike System
- Helicity Injected Spherical Torus
- Helsinki Institute of Science and Technology Studies (est. 2004)
- High-Intensity Shuttle Run Test (sports medicine)
- Host Interoperability Support Test (Fieldbus Foundation)
- Høyskolen I Sør-Trøndelag (Institution for Higher Education in Sør-Trøndelag, Norway)
- Heritage India Share Trading Academy
- General Federation of Labour in Israel (trade union)
- Historical Aerial Images Classification (large scale dataset)
- High Sensitivity Tank FLIR
- History of Anaesthesia Society
- Hydraulically Integrated Serial Turbidostat Algal Reactor
- Hyperspectral Imaging for Surveillance and Targeting
- History of medicine Online
- Homeland Infrastructure Security Threats Office
- Highlands and Islands Special Transitional Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One idea introduced in Disneyland last March was a 3-D cinema called Honey I Shrunk The Audience, a 600-seat hall that gave visitors the sensation of shrinking.
Honey I Shrunk the Audience opens tomorrow at Disneyland Paris.