Post Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch ("made with real Greek yogurt") tosses a pinch of yogurt powder into its mix of (mostly) whole-grain wheat, oats, sugar, rice, corn meal, and oil.
What does HBO stand for?
HBO stands for Honey Bunches of Oats (cereal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HBO
We have 39 other meanings of HBO in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Basketball Association (Recreation League in Canadian City)
- Hand Baggage Only
- Handled By Officer (police communications)
- Healthy Birth Outcomes ( various organizations)
- Help A Brother Out
- High Band Operator
- Historische Bildungsforschung Online (German history of education research website)
- Hoger Beroeps Onderwijs
- Hollywood Bowl Orchestra (California)
- Home Box Office (premium movie channel on USA cable systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, three of the top five selling branded cereals in terms of dollars at food, drug and mass outlets (excluding Walmart), were Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats and Cheerios, all of which could be considered some of the more healthy options on retailer shelves.