Eischen, at the ARS Honey Bee Research Unit in Weslaco, Texas, has contributed three years' worth of data about squash pollinators of the Rio Grande Valley.
What does HBRU stand for?
HBRU stands for Honey Bee Research Unit (Weslaco, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBRU
- High Burnup Rim Project
- Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program
- Highway Bridge Rehabilitation and Replacement Program
- Harbors (postal suffix)
- Hillside Behavior Rating Scale
- Hebden Bridge Round Table (Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Hero-Based Real-Time Strategy (SpellForce; JoWooD Productions; video game company; Austria)
- Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Health Behaviour Research Unit (South Africa)
- Home Builder Registration Unit (Maryland)
- Hervey Bay Retirement Village (Australia)
- Holden Beach RV (Recreational Vehicle) Campground (Holden Beach, NC)
- Holy Bible, Revised Version
- Halobacterium Sp. NRC-1
- Hans-Böckler-Stiftung (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Harbor Boat Service (US Navy)
- Hardness Brinell Steel Indenter
- Hardware Breakdown Structure
- Harry Benjamin Syndrome (transsexualism)
- Harvard Business School
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Honey Bee Research Unit in Weslaco, Texas, Frank Eischen has been collecting data for the survey for the past 3 years.
He's the acting research leader for ARS's Honey Bee Research Unit in Weslaco, Texas, and heads ARS's Beneficial Insects Research Unit, also in Weslaco.
Wilson, an entomologist who heads the ARS Honey Bee Research Unit in Weslaco, Texas.
Collins, formerly head of the Honey Bee Research Unit.
Spangler is in the USDA-ARS Honey Bee Research Unit, 2000 E.
Phone (301) 504-8975, fax number (301) 504-8736 William Wilson is in the USDA-ARS Honey Bee Research Unit, Subtropical Agricultural Research Laboratory, 2413 E Hwy.