Liars No1 Against The Rush TAKEN from their WIXIW album (sorry, my head hurts, you work it out), trio Liars deliver some honest to goodness, truly creepy electronica action that's surely enough to make you swoon.
What does H2G stand for?
H2G stands for Honest to Goodness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands, CA)
- H2 (Histamine-2) Receptor Antagonist
- Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5 song)
- Husband to Be
- Hot-To-Cold (Dell Computer)
- Halo 2 Custom Edition (gaming)
- Hope To See You Soon (chat)
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment
- Hungry Horse Engineering (Liberty Lake, WA)
- Hydrogen Early Adopters Program (Canada)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hiperlan Global Forum
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Freestyle (website)
- Halfway to Hazard (band)
- Hand to Hand (combat)
- Haney to Harrison (Vancouver, BC, Canada race)
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Happy to Help (also seen as HTH)
- Hard to Handle
- Hazardous 2 Health (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honest to goodness, democracy in this neck of the woods is a joke, and all too many people know it.
Honest to Goodness represents the positive choice for a healthy lifestyle as it provides light refreshment with no added sugar, alcohol, or artificial ingredients.
How Men Can Achieve Closeness, Romance and Maybe Even Some Honest To Goodness Passion with Their Wives and Girlfriends SKILLMAN, N.
Water specialist Radnor Hills is launching a premium range of soft drinks under an Honest to Goodness banner.
It also forecast the 2000 bear market - the report released February 1, 2000 entitled: "It Looks Like An Honest to Goodness Bear Market.