amp;#8221; About Honda Based on Honda's longstanding commitment to "build products close to the customer" Honda currently operates 14 manufacturing facilities in North America, producing a wide range of Honda and Acura automobiles, automobile engines and automatic transmissions, Honda all-terrain vehicles, and Honda power equipment products such as lawn mowers, mini-tillers and general purpose engines, using domestic and globally sourced parts.
What does HPE stand for?
HPE stands for Honda Power Equipment (Swepsonville, NC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPE
We have 109 other meanings of HPE in our Acronym Attic
- Heat Pipe Experiment
- hed Planet Earth (band)
- Hemorrhage, Papilledema, Exudate
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (Palo Alto, CA)
- Hexakis (NF2) Dipropyl Ether
- High Performance Estate (Lancia)
- High-Power Effects
- Histopathology Examination
- Hitachi Power Europe
- Holoprosencephaly 2
- Health Professions Educational Assistance Act of 1976
- Health, Physical Education and Athletics
- High Performing East Asian (economies)
- Houston Private Equity Association (Houston, TX)
- Hyperbranched Poly Ester-Amine
- Hypothalamic Parotid Gland Endocrine Axis
- Health Professions Educational Assistance Act
- Health Professions Education Advisory Committee (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Health Professionals Educational Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new investment is intended to add a third production line and make other improvements at the plant, increasing Honda Power Equipment Mfg.
Honda Power Equipment Mfg Inc (HPE) recently passed an important milepost toward becoming a volume producer of engines, as the first general-purpose engine HPE's newly-expanded assembly line in Swepsonville, NC.
His company will also be able to sell Honda power equipment such as lawn mowers for the first time.