Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD), cassette-type close ratio six speed transmission, Unit Pro-Link rear suspension, Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) radial mounted brakes, all-new frame and a 998cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder combine to make this the bike to beat in the open sportbike class.
What does HESD stand for?
HESD stands for Honda Electronic Steering Damper (motorcycles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HESD
We have 2 other meanings of HESD in our Acronym Attic
- Hartford Equity Sales Company, Inc.
- Himalayan Environmental Studies and Conservation Organization (India)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Corporation (Pakistan)
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (Hubli, Karnataka, India)
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Registry
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Training
- Hanford Elementary School District (California)
- Harvard Extension School Democrats
- Helicopter Electrostatic Discharge
- High Energy Systems Division (American Science and Engineering)
- Honolulu Emergency Services Department (Honolulu, HI)
- Higher Education Staff Development Agency (UK)
- Higher Education Student Data Collection (Australia)
- Higher Education Skills Development Database (UK)
- Historical Evidence of Sensitivity to Drug Effects (pharmaceutical study)
- Hogar Escuela Santo Domingo Savio (Spanish; shelter and education program; Dominican Republic)
- High Energy Space Environment (US Navy and US Marine Corps)
- Higher Education South East (UK)
- Human Ecological Social Economical (worldwide research project)
- Hurricane Evacuation Shelter Evaluation