As Morita explains, the plants building the car--Honda UK Manufacturing in Swindon, England, for the hatchback; Honda Canada Manufacturing in Alliston, Ontario, for the Coupe/Si and some sedans; Honda of American Manufacturing in Marysville, Ohio for most North American sedans; and Honda Motor Co.
What does HCM stand for?
HCM stands for Honda Canada Manufacturing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCM
We have 158 other meanings of HCM in our Acronym Attic
- High Council Members (gaming)
- High-Performance (Voice) Compression Module (Cisco)
- Highest Common Multiple (mathematics)
- Highway Capacity Manual
- Hispanic Consumer Market (sector)
- History of Coal Mining
- Hitachi Cable Manchester (Manchester, NH)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Japan)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Hollow Cathode Magnetron (semiconductors)
- Hord Coplan Macht (design firm; Baltimore, MD)
- Horiko Capital Management (Japan)
- Horizontal Connection Module (energy production)
- House Concurrent Memorial (US Congress)
- Human Capital Management
- Hundred Cubic Meters (volume)
- HVAC Control Module
- Hyaluron Contract Manufacturing (Burlington, MA)
- Hydraulic Control Module
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (also seen as HCOM; disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The all-new model will be based on Honda's Global Light Truck Platform and will be produced by Honda Canada Manufacturing in Alliston, Ontario.
and will be produced by Honda Canada Manufacturing, Inc.