uk Auto Business News - 25 April 2013 Honda Automoveis do Brasil Ltda, a subsidiary of Honda Motor Co.
What does HAB stand for?
HAB stands for Honda Automoveis do Brasil (Portuguese: Honda Automobiles of Brazil; Brazil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAB
We have 69 other meanings of HAB in our Acronym Attic
- Hearing Aid Bank (various locations)
- Heavy Assault Bridge
- Herzog August Bibliothek (library; Wolfenbüttel, Germany)
- High Altitude Burst
- High Assurance Booting (digital security)
- High Availability Board
- High-Alumina Basalt
- HIV/AIDS Bureau (US HRSA)
- Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Home Affairs Bureau (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The model is the company's third model to be produced in the country, and is being produced by subsidiary Honda Automoveis do Brasil Ltda.
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 23 Kyodo Honda Automoveis do Brasil LTDA, Honda Motor Co.