What does HBQS stand for?
HBQS stands for Homogeneous Bright QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Benefits Performance Suite (software; VitalSpring Technologies)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Tissue
- Histamine Bronchial Provocation Test
- Hollow Point Boattail (bullet)
- Haemophilus B Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Huntington Beach Pop Warner Football (California)
- Harry Boy Quakers (gaming clan)
- Health Belief Questionnaire
- Hic Bene Quiescat (Latin: May He Rest Peacefully Here, epigraphy)
- Human-Based Quality Activity
- Három Betûs Rövidítés (Hungarian: Three Letter Abbreviation)
- Harvard Business Review
- Healthcare Business Resources (Durham, NC)
- Heijmans Blackwell Remediation
- Heritage Building Right (Real Estate)
- High Bay Racking (logistics, warehouse, storage)
- High Bit Rate
- History, Biography, Religion
- Horseback Riding