Before t-test, Levene's test for equality of variances was carried out to be certain about the homogeneity of variances of the comparing groups.
What does HOV stand for?
HOV stands for Homogeneity of Variance (business measurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOV
We have 23 other meanings of HOV in our Acronym Attic
- Hamburger Omnibus Verein eV (Germany)
- Hand of Virtue (Everquest gaming)
- Haunch of Venison
- Heartbreak on Vinyl (Blake Lewis album)
- Heat Of Vaporization
- Heavy Occupancy Vehicle
- Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek (trade model)
- High Occupancy Vehicle
- High Octane Vehicle (racecar)
- Hill of Vision
- Hoogwaardig Openbaar Vervoer (Dutch: High Quality Public Transport)
- Hospital Outpatient Visit
- Human Operated Vehicle
- Hydraulically Operated Valve
- Hall on Virginia Avenue (George Washington University)
- Heart of Virginia Aviation (est. 1992; Ashland, VA)
- Hoofdofficier Van Administratie (Dutch)
- Helicopter Antiarmor Model
- Heart of Virginia Council (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, the homogeneity of variance assumption for the t-test was supported.
Stability or homogeneity of variance of from Figure 3, showed that such data do not have a specific process has been fulfilled in this case.
The differences between the obtained values of roughness parameter Ra were tested by the Student's t-test, under assumption that the condition of homogeneity of variance was met.
Prior to performing ANOVA, a test of homogeneity of variance was conducted.
In Table 6, Levene's Test for the Equality of Variances in the two groups of means demonstrates that the homogeneity of variance assumption had not been violated.
Levene's statistic was used to test for homogeneity of variance at each frequency between groups.