Iflazoglu & Hong Homework is a ubiquitous feature of schooling around the world.
What does HWK stand for?
HWK stands for Homework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HWK
We have 2 other meanings of HWK in our Acronym Attic
- History Workshop Journal
- High Weald Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Healthy West Jordan Committee (Utah)
- High Wycombe Judo Centre (High Wycombe, Bucks, UK)
- How Would Jesus Compete
- How Would Jesus Drive?
- Henry Wade Juvenile Justice Center (Dallas, TX)
- Heartland Working Jack Russell Terrier Club
- How Would Jesus Smell
- Hazardous Waste List
- Healthy Working Lives (UK)
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (author)
- High Warlord (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- High Water Line
- Housing Wait List (San Francisco, CA)
- Howling with Laughter
- Hutchison Whampoa Limited (Hong Kong)
- Harriet Wasserman Literary Agency (est. 1981)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students beliefs about how well they can do the homework assignment and the intrinsic value in it, as well as their general interest in the subject, also predicts homework behaviour, BBC reported.
The purpose of this article is to explore school counselors' role in homework intervention, an important area in the academic development domain.
Letters To the Editor Homework Is Needed Your January 22 news debate asked if teachers assign too much homework.
Homework style is the personal preference for doing the tasks assigned by teachers and learning new material outside of the formal school setting.
Homework assignments help parents keep kids on the right track As the academic year gets underway, parents are again faced with the age-old concern of how much and how often should they be involved with their child s homework.