3) The problem has spawned new consumer rights organizations--like Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings (HADD) and HomeOwners for Better Building (HOBB)--that specifically target home builders' shoddy practices.
What does HADD stand for?
HADD stands for Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HADD
We have 4 other meanings of HADD in our Acronym Attic
- Honorary Aide-de-Camp (French: Honorary Camp Assistant; Canada)
- Hough Area Development Corporation (est. 1968; Cleveland, OH)
- Housing Authority of Dekalb County (Decatur, GA)
- Hungerford and District Community Arts Festival (UK)
- Hadley Centre Coupled Climate Model
- Habitat Alteration, Disruption or Destruction
- Highest Average Daily Dose
- Hikers Against Doo-Doo (grass roots organization to eliminate human and domesticated animal feces on hiking trails)
- Hippies Against Drunk Driving
- Hirst Arts Design Derby (contest)
- Hydroxyapatite Deposition Disease
- hyper attention deficit disorder
- Hyperactive Agency Detection Device (cognitive theory of mind)
- Heartland Association of Diabetes Educators (Nebraska)
- Halkin Demokrasi Partisi (Peoples Democracy Party, Turkey)
- High Acceptance Di-Electron Spectrometer (Hadron Physics Experiment at GSI Darmstadt)
- High Activity Disposal Experimental Site for Radioactive Waste
- high-speed ATM Data Encryption Standard
- High Accuracy Direction Finder (Aviation)
- High Annular Dark Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nancy Seats, president of Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings, says her organization has fielded mixed feedback.