The Homeopathic Medicine Research Group, set up by the European Commission, examined 184 published and unpublished reports of controlled trials of homeopathic treatments.
What does HMRG stand for?
HMRG stands for Homeopathic Medicine Research Group (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMRG
We have 3 other meanings of HMRG in our Acronym Attic
- Hereditary Mismatch Repair Deficiency Syndrome
- Herbal Medicines Research and Education Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center (Florida)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Central Florida
- Hidden Markov Random Field (medical imaging)
- Housing Market Renewal Fund (UK)
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Heywood Model Railway Group (UK)
- HIV Molecular Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
- Hospital Medical Records Institute
- Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
- Hyundai Maritime Research Institute
- Hira Lal Mohan Devi Rita Gupta Institute of Technology & Management (India)
- Highland Medical Research Journal (Nigeria)
- Health Media Research Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Home Missions Regional Leader (staff member; Christian Reformed Church in North America)