Homeland security scoring profiles have been developed based on the Homeland Security Advisory System to assist an organization with assessing its level of preparedness for a major terrorist attack.
What does HSAS stand for?
HSAS stands for Homeland Security Advisory System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSAS
We have 18 other meanings of HSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation
- Hope Search and Rescue
- Hull Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc. (Hull, MA)
- Health Services Appeal and Review Board (Ministry of Health; Canada)
- Houston Scale Auto Racing Club
- Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve (band)
- Health and Safety Advisory Service Ltd (UK)
- Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- High School of American Studies (Bronx, NY)
- Hydrocephalus Due to Congenital Stenosis of Aqueduct of Sylvius
- High School All-Star Challenge (Educational Advancement Alliance; Philadelphia, PA)
- Human Services Application Service Center (New York)
- Having Said All That
- Hazardous Substances Academic Training (various locations)
- HDS SAN Attachment Training
- Healthy School Action Tools (Michigan)
- Heimdal Satellite Technologies
- Homeland Security Action Team (American Association of Community Colleges)
- Horizontal Single Axis Tracking (solar system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO-04-682 June 25, 2004 Established in March 2002, the Homeland Security Advisory System was designed to disseminate information on the risk of terrorist acts to federal agencies, states, localities, and the public.
A resolution stating cities' concerns with the current Homeland Security Advisory System was also approved.
The national Homeland Security Advisory System is an evolving system that improves with each day,' he said.
gov/OpsSecurity can access details of how to plan effectively for managing emergencies, how to align action plans with the Homeland Security Advisory System and how to improve military mobilisation on roadways.