I think home-based exercises are probably sufficient for treating this," he said.
What does HBE stand for?
HBE stands for Home-Based Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBE
We have 52 other meanings of HBE in our Acronym Attic
- Henry Brothers Electronics, Inc
- Henson, Burdge and Evans (UK)
- Hepatitis B Envelope
- Heterojunction Barrier Effect
- High Build Epoxy
- His Boy Elroy (band)
- His Bundle Electrogram
- Home Brew Electronics, Inc.
- Home Business Entrepreneur
- Home-Based Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's based on the understanding that many people struggle to stick to standard home-based exercises, so the exercises and strategies to prevent falling in this programme are embedded in daily routines.
Individually prescribed multiple-component home-based exercise (RaR 0.
Evidence is lacking regarding the effect of home-based exercise programs on lymphedema and QOL of breast cancer patients.
4) Management of Axial Involvement Physical Therapy and Exercise A recent Cochrane systematic literature review concluded that, based on the observed results, an individual home-based exercise or supervised exercise program is better than no intervention, that supervised group physical therapy is better than home exercises, and that combined in patient spondyloarthritis-exercise therapy followed by group physical therapy is better than no group physical therapy alone.
Home-based exercise and patellar bracig in the treatment of patellofemoral pain syndrome.
The researchers report: "30 months of supervised, mainly home-based exercises followed by voluntary home training had a positive long-term effect on balance and gait in high-risk elderly women," and "lifelong physical activity was associated with reduced risk of fractures.
Washington, Sep 28 (ANI): Home-based exercises followed by voluntary home training could cut the risk of hip fractures among elderly women, says a new study.