Prudential Douglas Elliman has a Home Value Estimator (HVE) function on its website.
What does HVE stand for?
HVE stands for Home Value Estimator (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVE
We have 38 other meanings of HVE in our Acronym Attic
- High Volume Dichotomous Virtual Impactor
- Hendrick Van Der Zee Company (performance troupe)
- Handspring Visor Edge (PDA)
- Harbour View Elementary (Florida)
- High Value Engineering
- High Value Export
- High Visibility Enforcement (traffic safety)
- High Volume Evacuation
- Higher Vocational Education
- Hitachi Vehicle Energy, Ltd. (est. 2004)
- Home Value Explorer (Freddie Mac)
- Home Video Entertainment
- Homegrown Violent Extremist (security)
- Hyperion Visual Explorer (software)
- High Voltage Environmental Applications, Inc.
- Hopewell Valley Education Association (Hopewell, NJ)
- Herpesvirus Entry Mediator B
- High Vacuum Electron Beam Evaporation
- Herpesvirus Entry Mediator C
- High Vacuum Equipment Corporation