The Army's second revolution will occur after available technologies arc applied to home station training.
What does HOST stand for?
HOST stands for Home Station
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HOST
We have 40 other meanings of HOST in our Acronym Attic
- Hands-On Solar System (educational program)
- Hardtop Organized Storage System (car accessories)
- Helicopter Onboard Surveillance System
- High-Output Stainless Steel
- Homing Optical System Study
- Hoosier Outlaw Sprint Series
- Hardened Optical Sensor Testbed
- Headquarters On-Line System for Transportation
- Healthcare Open Systems and Trial
- History of Science and Technology (various organizations)
- HST Orbital Systems Test (Platform)
- Hubble Orbital Systems Test (astronomy; relative to the telescope)
- Hybrid Open Systems Technology
- Hydrology of Soil Types
- Hazardous Occupations Safety Training for Agriculture (USDA)
- Hope for the Orphans to Skills and Training
- Helicopter Operations from Ships Other than Aircraft Carriers (US Navy publication; US DoD)
- Highlands of Scotland Tour Guide Association (UK)
- Host Identifier
- Helping One Student to Succeed
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE ARMY CHANGED ITS POLICY TO IMPROVE OCIE ACCOUNTABILITY, REDUCE FINANCIAL LIABILITY INVESTIGATIONS OF PROPERTY LOSS, AND SPEED UP OUTPROCESSING AT HOME STATION CENTRAL ISSUE FACILITIES (CIFS).
CLC 039 Contingency Contracting Simulation: Barda Bridge--2 Continuous Learning Points This module begins in the pre-deployment phase at the home station.
Currently, the ratio is 1 year deployed to sometimes less than 1 year at home station.
When he met with the National Guard members, Price explained the benefits, compensation, health care and state benefits that they to inquire about when they returned to their home station.
We've tied together, for the first time, the deployment support from home station to the seaports of embarkation/debarkation and all the way to final destination.