Coldwell Banker's 2006 Home Price Comparison Index shows that Little Rock's average sales price ranks it among the nation's more affordable markets.
What does HPCI stand for?
HPCI stands for Home Price Comparison Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPCI
We have 8 other meanings of HPCI in our Acronym Attic
- High Point Central High (High Point, NC)
- High Phosphatidylcholine Hemolytic Anemia (hematology)
- Hightown Praetorian and Churches Housing Association (UK)
- High Plains Community Health Center (Colorado)
- High Point Central High School (High Point, NC)
- Harmonized Programmable Communications Interface
- High Performance Computing Infrastructure (Japan)
- High Performance Computing Initiative
- High Performance Computing Institute (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- High Pressure Coolant Injection (nuclear power)
- Huntington Preferred Capital Inc. (Ohio)
- High-Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County (North Carolina)
- Hunts Point Chamber of Industry and Commerce (New York)
- Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (University of Rhode Island Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such a home costs $250,833 in the Tucson area, $327,000 in Eugene and $386,600 in Seattle, according to the Coldwell Banker College Market Home Price Comparison Index.