The armour panels must provide: minimum knife protection to Home Office Scientific Development Branch (HOSDB) Knife Resistant Standard KR2 and test certificates must have a valid pass using P1B Blade; minimum ballistic protection using the ballistic penetration resistance requirements as specified in (HOSDB) Ballistic Standard HG1A; minimum spike protection to (HOSDB) Standard SP2.
What does HOSDB stand for?
HOSDB stands for Home Office Scientific Development Branch (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation
- History of Science Cases
- Huntsville Operations Support Center
- Hybrid Operating System Cluster
- Human Oesophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
- Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- History of Science Cases for Schools
- Head of Staff Development (UK)
- Head of Sub-Delegation (various locations)
- Hybrid Ordered-Statistic Decoding
- Higher-Order Stark Effect
- Human Ovarian Surface Epithelial (cells)
- Hypospadias Objective Scoring Evaluation
- Hillside Open Space Education Coalition (California)
- Hardware or Software Error Detected
- Having Obvious Severe and Extensive Defects
- Horrendous Operating System Error Detected :-)
- Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation
- Head of Special Education Services (Australia)
- Hands on San Francisco (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman said: "It is currently subject to testing by the Home Office Scientific Development Branch.
A Home Office spokesman said: "It is currently subject to testing by the Home Office Scientific Development Branch.
A Home Office Scientific Development Branch spokesman has stated, "The project was one of well over 200 proposed projects submitted after a cross-departmental call for innovative proposals made in April this year.
The Home Office Scientific Development Branch, who warned of the dangers, fear it is only a matter of time before someone overdoses.
The Home Office scientific development branch will produce a report every three months on the effectiveness of the new r egulations.
NOTTINGHAM, England, February 9 /PRNewswire/ -- ShootLive will be demonstrated live at the Home Office Scientific Development Branch at the RAF Halton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire on 21st and 22nd March 2007, stand C24.
The Home Office Scientific Development Branch (HOSDB) designed two versions of the cannon - one which fired a continuous stream of high-pressure water like a firefighting hose and one which ejected 'lumps' of water.