Text is seamlessly converted into spoken audio for listening on a PC, or to create MP3 or Windows Media files ready for playback on portables like the iPod, PocketPC, or even the Home Media Option from TiVo.
What does HMO stand for?
HMO stands for Home Media Option (TiVo)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMO
We have 78 other meanings of HMO in our Acronym Attic
- Healing Music Organization
- Health Maintenance Organization
- Health Management Organization
- Healthcare Maintenance Organization
- Hear Me Out (chat)
- Heavy Machine Operator
- Hermanus Magnetic Observatory
- Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico - General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia (Airport Code)
- Hibbert Moneymaking Organization (The Simpsons cartoon)
- High Mobility Operations
- House in Multiple Occupation (UK)
- Hydro Mechanical Obliteration (Colson's weed removal by high-pressure water jet)
- Home Mortgage of America (Lancaster, CA)
- Huntington Museum of Art (Huntington, West Virginia)
- Highland Museum of Childhood (UK)
- Hellenic Ministry of Defence (Greece)
- Hood Milk Overdose (band)
- House Made Of Dawn (Industrial Metal Band)
- Hypertension-Mediated Organ Damage
- Hand Movement, Orientation, and Grasp (biometrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home Media Option is available online at http://www.