3989, referred to as the Tennessee Home Loan Protection Act of 2006; and on July 11, 2006, Rhode Island Governor Donald Carcieri signed the Rhode Island Home Loan Protection Act, S.
What does HLPA stand for?
HLPA stands for Home Loan Protection Act (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLPA
We have 1 other meaning of HLPA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Languages Page (database)
- human placental lactogen
- Humanitarian Law Project
- Hurricane Landfall Project
- Hyperkeratosis Lenticularis Perstans
- Jakarta, Indonesia - Halim Perdana Kusama (Airport Code)
- Habitual Level of Physical Activity
- Hawaii Lumber Products Association
- Hispanic/Latino Professionals Association
- Housing Law Practitioners Association (UK)
- High Level Probe Commission (Nepal)
- High Linear Power Density
- Health and Physical Education (course)
- Henry L. Palmer Elementary (Milwaukee, WI)
- High Level Pharmaceutical Forum
- High-Level Planning Group (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe)
- Historic Landscape Preservation Grant Program (Massachusetts)
- High Level Performance Indicator (UK)
- Higher Layer Protocol Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other recent predatory lending law developments The provision in New Mexico's Home Loan Protection Act permitting a borrower to assert all affirmative claims and defenses against a creditor or holder of a home loan that the borrower has against a manufactured home seller or home-improvement contractor was recently repealed.
City Council enacted the Home Loan Protection Act of 2002.