Freddie Mac is the nickname for the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation that purchases residential mortgages, securitizes them, and sells them to investors to provide lenders with funds for new homebuyers.
What does HLMC stand for?
HLMC stands for Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Longmont, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLMC
We have 2 other meanings of HLMC in our Acronym Attic
- Houston Lake Mining, Inc (Val Caron, Ontario, Canada)
- Human Liver Microsome
- Hunting Lease Magazine
- Hardwood Lumber Manufacturers Association
- High/Low Moving Average (finance)
- Higher Learning Martial Arts (North Bend, WA)
- Höhere Lehranstalt für Mode und Bekleidungstechnik (German fashion school)
- Hard Luck Motor Club
- Heavy Liquid Metal Coolants (nuclear fuel)
- Hell's Lovers Motorcycle Club (est. 1967)
- Human Basophil and Lung Mast Cell
- Human Lung Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Human Lung Mucoepidormoid Carcinoma
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center (University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- Haiti Lutheran Mission Coordinating Committee (various locations)
- High Level Military Dialogue Group
- Human Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Lung Crude Membrane Fraction
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel (London, England)
- High Lateral Myocardial Infarction (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
87-3, Accounting for Mortgage Servicing Fees and Rights, addresses determining normal servicing fee rates for transactions with federally sponsored secondary market makers of mortgage loans, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginny Mae), the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fanny Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac).
in which he vacated a foreclosure sale held pursuant to a judgment obtained by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation ("Freddie Mac") because of Freddie Mac's failure to have served a notice of the sale upon the attorney for the mortgagor who had appeared in the action.