Thalia products (an acronym for thinking and linking intelligent appliances) incorporate Sunbeam's home linking technology (HLT) to allow, for instance, the TimeHelper alarm clock to send and receive commands to and from other smart products and appliances, including the HLT-Smart Sunbeam coffeemaker, Sunbeam electric blanket and Sunbeam smoke alarm.
What does HLT stand for?
HLT stands for Home Linking Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLT
We have 45 other meanings of HLT in our Acronym Attic
- Health (usually abbreviated as HLTH)
- Heart-Lung Transplant
- Heavy Laser Tower (gaming
- High Level Test (software engineering)
- High Level Trigger
- High-Level Terminal
- Highly Leveraged Transaction (financial term)
- Hilltown Land Trust (land conservation; Huntington, MA)
- Home Line Tryout (automotive industry)
- Hospital Leadership Team (San Francisco, CA)
- Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism
- Hot Liquor Tun (brewing)
- Houlton, Maine (border patrol sector)
- Human Language Technologies
- Humanising Language Teaching (journal)
- Hungarian Local Time
- Hurricane Liaison Team (US FEMA)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (UK education)
- Home Leave Travel Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sun Microsystems plans to join Sunbeam's Thalia Products to develop Home Linking Technology (HLT), which will enable consumers to link home appliances.