16 -- Sources at Yemen Net refuted rumors that some media and news websites leaked that said they would be reducing home internet service fees, starting January 1, 2013.
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for Home Internet Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Interferometer Spectrometer
- Highest International Standards (travel agency; Japan)
- Hightech Information Systems Ltd
- Histidine (Amino Acid)
- Historical Information System (software)
- Høgskolen I Stavanger (Norwegian: University of Stavanger)
- Hokkaido International School (Japan)
- Home Improvement Specialist
- Home Integration System
- Honeywell Information Systems, Incorporated
- Horeca Internet Services (Netherlands ISP)
- Horizontal Situation Indicator
- Hospital Information System
- Host Integration Server (Microsoft)
- Hostile Intelligence Service
- House Information System
- Houses of the Inner Sphere (MechWarrior)
- Hrvatska Izvještajna Služba (Croatian Informing Service)
- HST Instrument Servicing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai Home internet service prices could fall by two-thirds, thanks to one of two new Abu Dhabi-backed satellites to be launched next year by Yahsat.
lt;p>People who sign up for Chunghwa's HiNet home Internet service, Internet TV service and 3G mobile broadband can buy an MSI U100+C netbook with a 10-inch screen and 3-cell battery for NT$1,200 (US$37), down from its retail price of NT$15,000, according to Chunghwa, the plan with the lowest price for the netbook.
Other providers of low-cost Internet are Access Kenya, which charges Sh1 per MB for its home Internet services.
Home Internet service plans start at USD20 per month, while mobile Internet plans start at USD40 per month or customers can purchase a day pass for USD10.
Set to be the fastest home internet service in the country at 16Mbps, the new speed will rely on Fibre to the Home (FTTH) technology.