Convenience extends into the homes with advanced residential technology and features integrated into the building infrastructure: Intellikey entry door hardware, and Home Integrated Technology Network (HITN) accommodate the needs of modern living.
What does HITN stand for?
HITN stands for Home Integrated Technology Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HITN
We have 2 other meanings of HITN in our Acronym Attic
- Humans In The Loop
- Human Interface Technology Lab
- Health Informatics Technology Management (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Herman's Intelligent Thinkers Movement (political action group)
- Hierarchical Interactive Theater Model (software)
- Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management (Minnesota)
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia Multicenter Evaluation (study)
- Helicopter Installed Television Monitor and Recorder
- High Test Temperature
- Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network Inc
- Healthcare Industry Trust of New York
- Health Information Technology Ontology Project
- Healthy Interested Teens Own Program on Sexuality
- Health Information Technology Professional (various organizations)
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology Polytechnic (Japan)
- Health Information Technology Policy Council
- Holiday India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Hit Probability
- Homeland Infrastructure Threat and Risk Analysis Center
- High Altitude Atmospheric Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amenities include 24 hour doorman/concierge, putting greens, fitness center, on-site laundry, computer managed access control system, home integrated technology network in each unit, high-speed internet access and digital TV uniquely provide Clinton West's residents with their own personal retreat.