As of May 21, people who have yet to put their house up for sale will be able to put the property on the market without having to wait and pay for a Home Information Pack to be produced.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hip Inflatable Protection (bag)
- Hiroshima International Plaza (Japan)
- Hispanics in Philanthropy (San Francisco, CA)
- Historic Inman Park (Atlanta, GA)
- Historically Informed Performance (classical music)
- History in Perspective (education)
- History In your Pocket (US Mint children's coin collecting)
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park (South Africa)
- Holdeen India Program
- Home Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It said new instructions, up 68 per cent compared with the same period a year ago, are now at levels last seen in September 2007 - shortly after home information packs (Hips) were first introduced.
It said new instructions, up 68% compared with the same period a year ago, are now at levels last seen in September 2007 - shortly after home information packs (Hips) were first introduced.
He has hit out at the Government following the announcement that Home Information Pack (HIPs) regulations are to be tightened, including forcing town halls to become more aggressive in issuing fines for breaching the "burdensome" rules.
Homeowners in England and Wales are currently allowed to begin marketing as soon as they have ordered a Home Information Pack but the Government had said from June 1 they would not be able to put their home up for sale until they had a pack.
Byline: J Murray LABOUR is reeling from a series of shambles dubbed "Black Tuesday" - police lost track of 2,198 Brits who'd committed crimes abroad, targets for deporting failed asylum seekers were missed, Home Information Packs were delayed, and pounds 1.
That is the date when all homeowners in England and Wales will be legally obliged to supply buyers with a Home Information Pack (HIP), including lease details, local searches and Energy Performance Certificate.