The home furnishings business is full of surprises.
What does HFB stand for?
HFB stands for Home Furnishings Business (magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFB
We have 36 other meanings of HFB in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Fabrication Business
- High Frequency Bandwidth (band)
- High Frequency Bipolar (device)
- High Frequency Broadcast
- High Functioning Bipolar
- Hindu Forum of Britain (UK)
- Hit From Behind
- Hollow Fiber Bioreactor (culture system)
- Home Federal Bank (various locations)
- Hood Famous Bakeshop (Seattle, WA)
- Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
- Host Federation-Broker
- Housing Finance Bank (various locations)
- Houston Food Bank (Houston, TX)
- Hybrid Fluidized Bed
- Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov Self Consistent Field Random Phase Approximation
- Hebrew Free Burial Association
- Heptafluorobutyric Anhydride
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collectively, the new interactive experience aims to build customized market planning tools, rich resources essential to serving every segment of the home furnishings business, and to connect communities across WMCLV's home furnishings, gift, juvenile and hospitality markets.
This will become a much sought after location for any retailer looking to capture Fairfield County's home furnishings business.
One of the largest claims was for $206,000 from Metropolitan National Bank of Little Rock, which was for business debts secured by assts of Jacuzzi's home furnishings business.
Cath and Paul Jarred have opened The Shoe Shop, in Marske, and are hoping the store will build on the foundations laid by the success of their current Marske Home Furnishings business.
But it could very well describe the home furnishings business as celebrating/partying has become a driving factor for retail sales.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As Donald Trump enters the home furnishings business this market with his Trump Home launch at Lexington Home Brands, "affordable luxury" has become the buzzword.