uk Global Banking News - 18 April 2013 Terry Fesler has been promoted as senior vice president and branch business banking manager at Home Federal Bank.
What does HFB stand for?
HFB stands for Home Federal Bank (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFB
We have 36 other meanings of HFB in our Acronym Attic
- Health Fund Board (Oregon)
- Heavy Fabrication Business
- High Frequency Bandwidth (band)
- High Frequency Bipolar (device)
- High Frequency Broadcast
- High Functioning Bipolar
- Hindu Forum of Britain (UK)
- Hit From Behind
- Hollow Fiber Bioreactor (culture system)
- Home Furnishings Business (magazine)
- Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
- Host Federation-Broker
- Housing Finance Bank (various locations)
- Houston Food Bank (Houston, TX)
- Hybrid Fluidized Bed
- Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov Self Consistent Field Random Phase Approximation
- Hebrew Free Burial Association
- Heptafluorobutyric Anhydride
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic banking manager Gwynn Sawyer Ostrom has been promoted to vice president of Home Federal Bank.
The Company operates a branch in the Twin Cities market as Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota.
The Corporation has opened a branch in the Twin Cities market as Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota.
uk Global Banking News - 24 May 2012 Home Federal Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: HOME), the Nampa, Idaho-based parent company of Home Federal Bank, operating 28 full-service branches and two loan production offices, has declared a quarterly cash dividend of USD0.
Home Federal Bank has appointed James "Jim" Mieloszyk vice president and market manager for Western Oregon.
May 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota, has opened its doors for business.
Hage, chairman and CEO, Home Federal Bank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota Olan O.