Through Miller's Home Exchange scheme the Johnsons were able to sell their previous home and purchase a three-bedroom Beech home for PS164,950 at the development, which is close to Morpeth.
What does HMX stand for?
HMX stands for Home Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HMX
- Hyundai Motor Workers Union
- High-Mol-Wt Ubiquitin Conjugates
- Have Money Will Vlog (website)
- High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
- Cyclotetramethylenetetranitramine (CAS Number 2691-41-0)
- Hair Mechanix (hair salon)
- Heat Mass Exchanger (Coolerado Corp.)
- High Melting Explosive
- His/Her Majesty's Explosive
- Marine Helicopter Operational Development Squadron
- Marine Helicopter Squadron
- Octahydro-1,3,5,7-Tetranitro-1,3,5,7-Tetrazocine (CAS Number 2691-41-0)
- High-Mass X-Ray Binary
- Horace Mann Cross Country (Riverdale, New York, USA)
- High Mass X-Ray Binary (high energy astrophysics)
- Helicopter Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Her Majesty's Yacht
- Hope Mills Youth Association (North Carolina)
- Hayama Marina Yacht Club (Hayama, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our home exchange scheme allows buyers to swap their old home for a brand new Miller property which takes the stress out of selling your property.
The housebuilder's Home Exchange has proved to be a popular scheme with owner occupiers because it offers buyers a degree of certainty as well as a QUICK and efficient move.
uk Travel Business Review - 05 July 2011 HomeExchanges, a UK-based company facilitating home exchange holidays for families, is offering its new home exchange listings.
Home exchange is a mutual exchange of homes, usually at the same time, for a holiday in your own country or abroad.
aa MiSWAP Home Exchange through Only available Miller Home MiSWAP Homes, Exchange has been designed to help potential who are struggling purchasers to proper sell their existing ty.
Last year seemed to be all about saving money by staying at home, while this year there's a greater consumer willingness to travel but still an emphasis on affordability," said Dianne Stewart of global home exchange site Homes-Club International (www.