Active also provides advice in several specialist business areas such as home equity release schemes, business protection, commercial finance and inheritance tax planning.
What does HER stand for?
HER stands for Home Equity Release (finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HER
We have 65 other meanings of HER in our Acronym Attic
- Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece - Heraklion (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Red (LED)
- High Error Rate
- High Explosive Research (UK nuclear weapons development)
- Higher Education & Research
- Higher Education Resources
- Hip Hop in its Essence and Real (hiphop/rap artist Common Sense)
- HIV Epidemiology Research
- Hole Expansion Ratio (mechanical testing)
- Hollow Earth Radio (online radio)
- Household Energy Regional Project (Intermediate Technology Development Group)
- Human Exposure Risk
- Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
- Hydroxyethylrutoside (also seen as HR)
- Hyperemesis Education and Research
- Homologous EGF Receptor Kinase
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 1
- Human EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) Receptor 2 (oncology)
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 4
- Hadron-Elektron-Ringanlage (Hadron Electron Ring Accelerator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal sees JP Morgan take on Northern Rock's portfolio of lifetime home equity release mortgages.
The sale of the non-core portfolio of home equity release mortgages will push down the bank's funding costs and should encourage its suitors.
But they were shocked at the offer from the home equity release scheme.
Home equity release schemes, like pensions, can be complicated and leading old people's charity Age Concern recommends pensioners take independent legal and financial advice to avoid the pitfalls.