ISLAMABAD, December 28, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Home blood pressure monitors can help people keep their blood pressure in check and possibly cut down on medication but only if patients and their doctors put those home readings to good use.
What does HBPM stand for?
HBPM stands for Home Blood Pressure Monitor (hypertension)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBPM
- High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
- Human Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory (University of Vermont)
- Huntington Beach Public Library (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Mucosa
- Home Blood Pressure Measurement
- Hella Behr Plastic Omnium (Lippstadt, Germany; auto parts producer)
- Hernando Beach Property Owners Association (Spring Hill, FL)
- Holiday Beach Property Owners Association (Center Moriches, NY)
- Huntington Beach Police Officers Association (California)
- Harcourt Brace Professional Publishing (San Diego, CA)
- Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio (finance)
- Heparin Binding Placental Protein
- Home Builder Purchasing Program (various locations)
- Human Brain Proteome Project (Germany)
- Humboldt Bay Power Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
It appears that home blood pressure monitors really can help people keep their blood pressure in check.
The use of home blood pressure monitors can more accurately measure one's overall, or average, blood pressure level.
Omron Unveils Health Management System Omron Healthcare has introduced a new hypertension management system that teams its home blood pressure monitor with a behavior modification program.