The Home Affairs committee report said the IPCC was under-equipped and has a negative effect on public confidence.
What does HACR stand for?
HACR stands for Home Affairs Committee Report (House of Commons; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HACR
We have 11 other meanings of HACR in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Authority of the City of Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- HTTP AICC CMI Protocol
- Hydrotherapy Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
- Houston Area Coalition for Police Accountability (Houston, TX)
- Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Ltd.
- Hypermedia Assistant for Cancer Pain Management
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Helicopter Active Control Rotor
- High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer
- Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
- Honor All Cards Rule (credit cards)
- Hidroarsenicismo Crónico Regional Endémico
- Hampshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (criminal justice; UK)
- Hertfordshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (UK)
- Hawaii AIDS Clinical Rearch Program (University of Hawaii)
- Housing and Community Research Unit (Australia)
- Have A Cool Summer (band)
- Have a Crazy Summer
- Hawaii Aviation Contract Services
- Hazard Assessment Computer System
Samples in periodicals archive:
DRUGS policy has been a major topic for discussion following the Home Affairs Committee report Drugs: Breaking the Cycle, published at the end of last year, and the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Drug Policy Reform publication calling for a change of direction.
The question that should be asked following the Home Affairs Committee report is what steps should be taken to ensure a fair asylum process.
The Home Affairs Committee report said a small number of high-profile incidents could damage the confidence of the public in police.
Chief executive Nick Goulding said binge drinking had been brought into sharp focus this week by a Commons Home Affairs Committee report which revealed the total annual cost of drink-related crime is pounds 20bn.
He will now wait for a Commons Home Affairs Committee report on drugs before putting the proposal to Parliament.
The Country Landowners Association has rejected recommendations in a Home Affairs Committee report calling for the licensing of all air weapons and increased shotgun restrictions as unworkable.